Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer

Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer
Woman Beautiful, Amanda Schwab ~ Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer - Helping you fight the good fight of faith as you embrace the woman you are created to be!

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Marital Bed, Remade

Today on Lucy Ann Moll's Sisterhood of Beautiful Warriors show we talked about sex: boldly. I hope that I have encouraged both the Christian woman and the non-Christian woman. It's my goal to not only help you enjoy the amazing gift of sex that God has given you and your husband but to also bless you and encourage you in marriage -- growing it into a marriage that withstands the storms of life -- making it rock solid!
It is true, 5o% of all marriages end in divorce. It's my prayer that your marriage will be listed in the statistic of the half that make it. Please leave me a comment about today's show. I really want to hear from you.
If you'd like to order a signed copy of my book please go to: www.womanbeautiful.us - go to the page labeled SERVICES and scroll down to the bottom of the page; then follow the ordering directions.
Love and Blessings, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment