Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer

Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer
Woman Beautiful, Amanda Schwab ~ Founder, Author, Speaker, Entertainer - Helping you fight the good fight of faith as you embrace the woman you are created to be!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Financial Beauty

Financial beauty has definitely been my most difficult challenge in the Woman Beautiful process. As musch as I wanted to be pleasing and obedient to God and pleasing and submissive to my husband, nothing seemed to take root in my heart and mind in the area of financial stewardship. That is until I opened my eyes one day and realized I had managed to incur twenty thousand dollars worth of credit card debt. The guilt and shame did not compare, though, to the brokenness I felt between God and me, and most certainly between John and me.

Woman Beautiful pg. 159

The rich rules over the poor and the borrower becomes the lender's slave. Proverbs 22:7, NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment